Water purification and treatment
for the pharmaceutical industry
Comply with regulations, limit production downtime and ensure product quality thanks to our made-to-measure approach. Installing and validating an inadequate water purification system is a very expensive mistake in the pharmaceutical industry. Similarly, wastewater treatment can become a significant risk factor with ever-changing regulations and new production lines.
WITH DURPRO, YOU’LL WORK WITH A TEAM OF EXPERTS
WHO ARE READY TO SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
Turnkey delivery of systems for the production of USP purified water and water for injection (WFI), including validation support and documentation to meet regulatory and client-specific requirements
Complete preventive maintenance for water purification systems
- Mechanical maintenance of water purification systems
- Calibration and suitability testing of process instruments (conductivity, TOC, temperature, pressure, flow, ozone, etc.)
- Cleaning and sanitization (CIP/SIP)
- Filter, membrane and media replacement including integrity and performance testing as applicable
Reports, certificates of analysis, calibration certificates as required by clients and industry best practices
Optimization of existing water purification systems (off-spec water quality, capacity issues, high operating costs, high maintenance frequency, obsolete control systems, etc.)
- Action plans for clients with compliance issues
- Technical and economic analysis of treatment options
- Pilot trials
- Engineering of wastewater treatment systems
- Adjustment and optimization of existing wastewater treatment systems
Mixed bed DI resin regeneration (service DI)
Training on operating, selecting, designing and maintaining water treatment systems and components
Thanks to our team, you can rest assured that your water will meet your application requirements and industry regulations. Contact us now to learn more.
Discover this top-tier personalized program for clients who want sustained support in solving a water challenge, from requirements analysis through system commissioning and beyond.Discover our program